Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas Everyone

 


Picture from last Christmas, when my grand daughter was quarantined to her room with Covid and there was no family celebration.  A gift and food exchange in the driveway with Nora waving from her bedroom above.

This year I am grateful for good health for all of us.

For safe travels for my family, the few adventures ended well.

For the family celebration later today, rescheduled from last night when the roads were icy.

For my neighbor who picked up my Graeter's bakery and ice cream order.  For my daughter who shoveled my steps and sidewalks.

For warm temperatures on their way.

Merry Christmas, everyone..


2 comments:

Angie said...

Merry Christmas, Connie!

Joanne S said...

Hey Connie- Merry Christmas. Hope you all got to sit down and eat together this year!!!