Monday, October 10, 2022

Communion Worship Banner

This is the result of the second try for a communion banner.  The first one just had the background plus the beige strips with the embroidery.  It didn't look right.  I'm not 100% pleased with this second try either, but with the added fabric it is better.  Maybe next time it's used I'll add a little something more.

It's been a month since I've posted, and I can't really tell you where the time went.  I haven't been traveling.  I haven't been sick.  I had three doctor/dentist visits in September, all with good results, except that my doctor phobia is getting worse.  I've felt boring.

I finished a second comforter top to be knotted next month.  Enjoyed altering Aaron's pants for the Homecoming Dance.  Made a few more Bitsy Boxes.  Hemmed some jeans.

I had the best surprise this morning - I looked at a suede jacket that needed the sleeve hems shortened.  I thought that for today I'd just see if there was a slit in the sleeve lining to turn it inside out.  And there was no lining, just a light backing to the suede.  My job was suddenly a lot easier.

I'm also working on something that's out of my comfort zone - you should be seeing that next week.



 

No comments: