Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Pink Premmie Quilt


Thanks to Joanne for piecing this pink baby quilt for our group. It really is a beauty.  Some family will be thrilled.

I'm realizing that my cropping wasn't the best, the sashings are nicely equal in the actual quilt.  The quilting extends from the squares into the sashings.  That seems to work best for me.

It has been a dismal start for the Cincinnati Reds, but last night made two wins in a row.  For the first time this year I heard fireworks after home runs and at the end of the game.  Not the first time it's happened, but the first time I've heard them.  Before Monday, the Reds were 3 and 20-something.  Hearing those fireworks was just good for my spirit.

The bridesmaid dresses I've been altering are picked up and gone.  And, they FIT. 

No comments: