Wednesday, July 20, 2016

On To Football


Nora had a break after softball, but Aaron ended baseball last week and is now on to football.  

I sort of wondered - would Nora really do this, but so far she has.  I like the shirt she wore to her first practice.  Both kids love anything with a ball.  At the campground, they were trying out lacross.  I haven't heard any poison ivy reports from the ball going in the weeds, but I have my usual post-camping itching.  Just a bit this time.

I've been sewing some dresses and plan to deliver them this morning.  It will be fun to get back to quilting and the cottons.  I missed taking a baby quilt to the group - again.  For the first time in awhile, everyone was there and it was amazing to be together.  There were a lot of life events to catch up on.  

I have three baby quilts pieced so things will start moving along soon.  I have a few jobs for people and more on the way.  It's always amazing to me how I'll finish someone's project and the phone rings. 

 

No comments: