Saturday, July 11, 2015

Saturday Afternoon


I am taking a workshop with Liz Lamoreux.  Part of the exercise is to pay attention to our days, to take pictures, to pause and really notice.  I would have thought my Saturday was an ordinary day, and yet . . .    Above, Aaron's treasured key from the locks we put on the Purple People Bridge yesterday, that mean "I'll love you forever."


Aaron, who spent the night, making a quilt for me.


I finished a class sample and took it to work.


A new pair of Teva's from TJ Maxx.  $14.99.


Tried  a sofrita bowl at Chipotle.  Can't decide whether I like it.


Panties on the Purple People Bridge for gyno cancer awareness.  They stretched half way across the bridge.


The news trucks outside the Reds stadium, waiting for the All Star Game.


Sitting on my porch at the end of the day.


Beer from West Sixth Brewing in Lexington.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm liking all of these pictures. The Sofrita bowl looks good. I might have to give Chipoltle a try. We have one now.
Sarah