Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tee Ball


Steph's picture, which is the very one I would have taken, had I taken any at all.  The little guy has his dad's old number.   

I learned this morning that Aaron prefers games to practices.  Practices are boring, it seems, and I imagine that there is the uniform factor as well.

Aaron said he didn't feel well this morning so we did our drill of pulling out of the car line (first) to the other side of the building and he walked around a little, saying this stomach really didn't feel good.  Then we pulled back around the building to our new position in the car line, next to last, and the ailment seemed to go away.  It would be awesome if all illness could be so easily cured.

It was a big morning, starting with the book fair at Nora's school.  I think they need a couple of morning days because it is a very crowded event.  Very cool to see kids picking out books and being excited about it.    

No comments: