Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Don't Tell Them

Don't tell Milo and Lucy that they are getting blankets for Christmas, fleece with backings and borders of paw prints.  I have to admit that these are not my best sewing, but they're cute and made for dog snuggling.  I hope the grand-dogs like them.

Yesterday was Nora's birthday and she has been celebrating.  Friday night slumber party, Sunday family party, last night dinner at Bob Evans with Bridget and Aunt Tina.  After gymnastics.  That little girl can turn cartwheels.

Next week Sarah and Winnie and Walt are coming on Thursday and the holidays will begin at my house.  One of my goals for today is to get the tree finished.  Aaron and I started it last week and there has been no progress since then.

I hope that by next week the street might be finished.  We are in the third month of big trucks and often no parking during the day. 

No comments: