Monday, March 16, 2009

Random Thoughts

Since the weather is warming up, it was time to unload the bags of top soil that provided weight in the back of the truck. Only thing is, the bags that weighed 40 pounds in November surely weighed at least 60 pounds now since they developed little holes and got wet. But it's done . . . and now I have to watch because I have a tendency to speed since the truck seems so light. Hopefully I'll be getting better gas mileage, and the top soil will go to a new flower bed in the front yard.

My friend Sandra came over this afternoon and we embroidered a name on the baby quilt she is making. The little jungle animals are the cutest.


The parsley in the herb garden is getting bigger every day. I seeded tomato plants to put under grow lights and planted lettuce in the planter on the front porch.

And for Sarah, who said she needed dish towels . . . here are the Hey Diddle Diddle ones

and here's the skull on a black dishtowel that I promised you long ago.






No comments: