Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Sunday

Today's postcard is really a potholder - 'cause I needed it for a project.

Labor Day Sunday is the big Cincinnati riverfront fireworks display. This year, I decided to watch on the big screen at Steph's house instead of going to the river.

Steph did a big Kroger run right before dinner. Aaron, always curious, was checking things out, and managed to snag a bag for himself.

Here are Nora and Aunt Tina getting ready to watch the show.

Watching on the big screen isn't quite as thrilling as actually being there, but it's a lot easier. When I was driving to Steph's, I noticed that the traffic heading downtown looked alot like a Monday morning. And when I was coming home, the outbound traffic was crazy.

Steph, Mike, Helen

Even on tv, it was a great show.







No comments: