Sunday, September 28, 2008

Babysitting






Today's postcard. Sometimes the fabric is so lucious that I don't add much more.



Steph and Mike were celebrating their fifth anniversary yesterday with a rare evening out.

I was babysitting, so I had a great time getting some pictures as well as hanging out with the little ones.

Nora was excited because she had a good day at gymnastics. That's one of her sparkly dress-up dresses behind her.

Here she's settling in to watch The Wizzard of Oz. The remote controls always baffle me, but Nora told me to just try my best, and sure enough, the movie came on.

This afternoon we all played Old Maid, to Nora's delight. She loves card games.

A little nostalgia - here are Nora and me a year ago today.

Here's Aaron, little Mr. Ohio State University yesterday.

There are only a few hand-me-down outfits from Nora to Aaron, but this pair of pj's is one. Nora wore it on a camping trip to the Smokies. Life Is Good, indeed.

And again.

Looking back, here's Aaron a year ago, in his car seat and with Aunt Sarah.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like this Blog, it is really nice.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Connie, for the precious pics! Hasn't Aaron grown and advanced very rapidly in just one year? He & Nora both are so adorable!!!
Janice