Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September Take It Further Challenge Quilt Finished

Today's postcard

aka September Take It Further Challenge quilt.

The September topic is "lists." I started this morning working with my postcard, thinking about lists, trying to incorporate my thoughts, just meaning to make a pattern for my quilt.

Action lists. Short lists. Endless lists. Special event lists. Christmas lists. Wish lists. Reading lists. Dreamy secret lists. Half done lists.

And then I realized that my quilt was finished. I liked what I had. It said what I wanted to say. So, a little quilt this time. 4" x 6".

Close up:



2 comments:

Jane said...

Like your use of the words here.. and the way it swirls around.. just like all the lists in my head LOL.. actually I have a notebook full and you wouldn't believe all the junk in it

Tanguera said...

Very nice. I agree with Jane, it does look like the lists that swirl around in my head.