Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday Potluck

Today's postcard

Today is a potluck of various subjects, just a little about each.

Hey, Steph, there's a rabbit on your porch. (I work about a block for a house where Steph used to live, and I saw the rabbit when walking by at lunchtime.)


Here's my niece Ariel, home from Penn State for the summer. Ariel's a senior and will have a term abroad in Egypt in the fall.

These glorious roses were on a corner in downtown Newport.

Called for the doctor and the doctor said . . . . .




2 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Connie, Bet you thought I fell off the face of the earth.. wel I didn't although I feel as ifI've been around it! I got caught up on your blog and your photos... man are those kids cute or what ? and your Shobori dyes are awesome... Glad to hear your training went well!

Megan at CCAT said...

Hey Connie,
I think I might get to meet your relative in L'Arche, Ben. His community will be in Seattle for Jean Vanier's visit (the founder of L'Arche). Also, I'm pretty darn sure I will be taking the AmeriCorps position in CELTS for the coming year :) So maybe Irene, Sophia and I can swing by for a visit sometime.

Enjoy spring,
megs