Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins - New for Me

Today's postcard

I always enjoy Deb's Friday Fill-Ins and decided to try it myself. You can find more Friday Fill-Ins here.

Friday Fill-In # 70.

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are Diet Coke and Diet Coke. Love the stuff. I could drink it all day (but I don't.)

2. George W. Bush often amazes me. Not in a good way.

3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is absent. I am happily without pets of any kind.

4. California rolls and soy sauce. Mix them together and you have a heavenly treat.

5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow herbs. I do have a yard, so far with only three empty beds, but I do have rosemary, sage, and Derby mint ready to go in. Rosemary is my favorite. I want to be making focacia again by the end of the summer. And don't worry, I'll keep the mint in its own pot so it won't take over everything. This particular variety has huge leaves.

6. A grilled cheese sandwich is best au naturel. Let's not be messing it up.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a snack and bed, tomorrow I'm looking forward to going with Nora to Family First Saturday at the Cincinnati Art Museum, and Sunday, I want to plant those herbs.

1 comment:

Deb R said...

I'm glad you played, Connie, I enjoyed reading your answers!

I keep thinking I need to get up to the art museum before the end of the month so I can see the quilt exhibit they have running there, but I don't know if it'll happen or not. Real Life is not cooperating with me getting there!