Thursday, May 22, 2008

Quilt Pictures

Today's postcard

It's been awhile since I've had any quilt pictures because . . . well, there weren't any. I've been holding on, trying to at least do the postcards.

Today I have a few pictures - it was a good day. My circular quilt got a sparkly binding a few days ago and some beads today.

I did a little quilt to practice machine embroidery over the weekend and free motion quilted it last night.

I couldn't resist taking a tea dyeing class with an instructor I really like. Here are some results.

I did a little more tea dyeing today and the pinks came out a little better although still pretty light. My plans are to make a 5" x 5" quilt with them for May's Take It Further Challenge. The end of the month's getting close, so my quilt plans are getting small.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nora LOVES the piece with the clown on it and thinks it would look great in her room if there aren't other plans for it!

-Steph