Sunday, May 18, 2008

Odd and Random

Today's postcard

Deb at Red Shoe Ramblings did a q and a tag today that looked like fun for a Sunday and I decided to play along. If you haven't visited Deb's blog, go on over. Her Daily Art Thang is always way cool and she always has interesting things to say.

Here we go.

Five things on my to-do list today: (1) learn to make fabric beads, (2) practice machine embroidery and make a little quilt, (3) finish my shibori lessons, (4) pay bills, and (5) shop for a few dyeing supplies.

Five of my favorite snacks: (1) Chex mix. Steph did a Chex mix with taco seasoning yesterday and it was really good. (2) Baked Cheetos. I know, they have absolutely no nutritional value, but I love them. (3) graham crackers and marshmallows. No, not Smore's, although they're good too, just graham crackers with halved uncooked marshmallows between them. (4) good sherbet or sorbet in a sugar cone. Of course Graeter's wins hands down, and (5) California rolls, although I can also make a meal of them if I'm lucky.

Three of my bad habits: (1) waiting too long to start a project because I want it to be done right and I can't see my way through it. Sometimes you just have to get started. (2) eating too many sweets, and (3) worrying too much.

Five places I have lived: (1) Berea, Kentucky, (2) Aberdeen, Ohio, (3) Fremont, Ohio, (4) Garden City, Michigan, and (5) Athens, Ohio.

If you want to play along, consider yourself tagged and leave me a comment so I can come visit your answers. Happy Sunday, everyone.

1 comment:

Deb R said...

Glad you played, Connie! I always enjoy reading your answers to these things.

Love the postcard too!