Monday, February 11, 2008

The Recipe

Today's postcard - hand dyed fabric and commercial valentines

Please don't send me an email asking me to send a recipe to you and six other people. I just never do it. Never. So, if you've tried it, and I owe you a recipe, here's my favorite. It's for corn pudding

1 box Jeffy corn bread mix

1 stick margarine (I use light margarine)

1 can creamed corn

1 cup sour cream (I use fat free)

2 eggs

Turn oven to 350 degrees. Put margarine in 8" x 8" pan and place in oven to melt margarine. Combine corn bread mix, creamed corn, sour cream, eggs, and melted margarine. Put in baking pan and bake about 25 minutes or until done.

You can also use a larger package of corn bread mix and bake in a 9" x 12" pan, same ingredients. It's more like a moist corn bread that way.

No comments: