Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Question


Today's postcard

Ages ago, I took a class where we made a quilt with fireworks on a pieced background. We probably used Timtex for the backing. About three-fourths through, I was tired of it, decided I'd learned what I needed to learn, and the Timtex was starting to buckle. I retrieved it the other day and cut it into a smaller quilt and three postcards. This is a long way of saying that you'll be seeing a couple of similar postcards.

You probably can't read the sign in the picture below, so here's what it says: Please excuse our messy house. We are busy caring for our new chicks and we haven't tidied up.

And here's the question - I wonder if it would be worth getting a few chicks in order to put up a sign like that.

Here are a couple of other aquarium pictures.



I've been taking care of Aaron for the past couple of days. The little guy has an ear infection with a fever. The doctor said his medicine should kick in after a couple of days, so maybe tomorrow will be a better day for him.





1 comment:

Vicki W said...

That's a terrific postcard! Thanks for visiting my blog today.