Sunday, February 17, 2008

Post Card Exchange

Today's postcard isn't mine - it was made by Susan Lenz from Columbia, South Carolina. Susan made 163 postcards and also some ATC's to trade. All traded postcards will be displayed at Susan's CYBER FYBER exhibition January 8 - 20, 2009, at the studio she shares with twelve other artists. To trade with Susan, go to her blog to select the card you'd like and to get further details. You do need to have a blog, website, or flickr! account. http://cyberfyberexhibitionpostcards.blogspot.com

When Kay was here yesterday, we went to York Street Cafe, and whenever I get the chance to go there, pictures follow. The tables have vintage tablecloths, and I liked the one below.

This typewriter was beside our table.


I took this picture as we left for Kay's husband Jack, who is also a pharmacist. The stained glass is over the front door of this former pharmacy.


Today after church I decided to go to Hyde Park Shopping Center to see what was there. I found a Michael's, and although you probably can't see the sign in the picture, there is a JoAnn's next door. Score!


JoAnn's often seems to have tulle with sparkles that I can't find other places, and I wasn't disappointed. These glittery tulles were half price, and they had these gorgeous colors, plus more. I almost never find a nice orange, and this was a treat.







No comments: