Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Getting Projects Finished

Today's postcard

After a couple of weeks of on-and-off work on my homework assignments, I finished three books today.

One was made with torn paper

and one with pattern tissue.

I was happy to learn ways to incorporate letters and words into my quilting since I'm so drawn to them, but my favorite project was this little book made with mulberry bark and foil.

As I said before, this is my first time taking a joggles class, and I really recommend it. These projects are such fun, and I'm using things I haven't tried before. See http://www.joggles.com/ for class information.
Nora and Aaron were here yesterday afternoon. I've tried to interest Nora into using empty thread spools for blocks or make-believe chairs for the little people, but no luck. She insists that spools aren't toys.


Aaron doesn't seem to mind, though.







No comments: