Friday, January 18, 2019

The Best Leftover



As leftover go, this isn't a bad one to have left over from Christmas.  Kind of a sweet taste, as beers go, not hoppy at all.  One last bottle, perfect for this Friday night that may, and may not, bring bad weather.

(And oh, by the way, my favorite local brewery will be having food starting in the spring.  Locally sourced food, ordered at the counter.  Something to look forward to.  There should be Reds games on the tv by then.  I can just picture it.)

This morning I did the weather shopping, although I was going to grocery shop anyway.  Almost all the checkout lanes were open, and there was a person with a clipboard to get someone to open a lane if the lines got too long.  Aside from the parking (there isn't enough,) I like my local grocery.

So, groceries, gas, library books, ice melt from the hardware.  Salmon for dinner.  I am happy.

No comments: