Friday, January 4, 2019

Planner


One of my last-year's goals was to get my 2019 planner ahead of time.  Check, I did that.  But, I didn't write in my appointments.  And missed my dentist appointment yesterday.  I had it in my head that the 3rd was Friday.  I'll need to call the dentist office this morning and apologize.  And start filling in those appointments that I wrote in the back of my 2018 calendar.


The cover of the new planner is glorious.

Today I will . . . sit down at my sewing machine if nothing more.  And eat some good food.  

And call Senator McConnell's office and ask him to allow the Senate to vote to reopen the government.  He doesn't pay attention to what I say, but at least I feel better.  And he is my Kentucky Senator.  He is skilled at ending government shutdowns.


1 comment:

Joanne S said...

i know that artist--she does lovely work--you will enjoy your planner very much.
I lose track of the days now that I am no longer getting up and going to work--I would have my weekly work schedule taped to the cabinet door in the kitchen and refer to it before going to bed.