Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Holiday Free Motion



Some easy free motion, just to get back in the habit of doing it.  With this wall hanging, I'm trying to not do the tiny stitching I'm drawn to.  My friend has a wall hanging with a similar panel and for the past two holiday seasons I've admired it on her wall and thought of my own, undone.

Next year, mine will be done, and a new washable tree skirt, too.  I love, love holiday stitching projects, always have, and there's no reason I can't have some nice ones.

My new years goals are taking shape, enough said about that, except to add that some are going to take much of the year to complete.  Nothing wrong with that, I need to be a bit ambitious, but I also need to add a few easy ones.

Like going to some Reds games.  Last year I didn't make the short trip across the river to the ball park but this year that's going to change.  It doesn't matter - well not too much - if they win or lose, I enjoy the experience, especially those late afternoon games.  I know football isn't over, and basketball still has a ways to go, but here are the magic words:  Reds pitchers and catchers report for duty on February 12.

No comments: