Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Scrap Bag



I've mentioned before that someone else's scraps are always better.  So it was just impossible to resist this scrap bag of Moda selvages, each at least two inches wide.  This is my second scrap bag purchase, the first I reluctantly put in with a quilter's Christmas gift.

The wind has been gusting all afternoon.  The temperature is dropping from a high around 60 degrees.  On Sunday I swept leaves away from my steps and driveway.  Today, they came back, or maybe it was their friends.

The first tax documents came in the mail today.  And I don't plan to watch the speeches tonight.  I can read about them in the morning.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

how lucky you are to not have bags of scraps piling up in your house, like I do!!!!
I spent an hour searching for something and ended up sorting scraps from two bags into one.