Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Comforters


We knotted two comforters in the church basement this morning.  There were eight of us, a perfect number, and in two hours we were finished.

After I drove up at home I sat in the warm car for a while and enjoyed the sunshine.  And then took a short walk.

This afternoon I'll work on church council minutes, never an easy job for me.  And then, we'll see.

I was thinking this morning about Aaron in his younger preschool days.  He called his teacher into the bathroom where he was looking in the mirror.  And he said, "Miss Judy, I can't find my eyebrows."  Perils of a pale red=head.

 

1 comment:

Diana said...

Those memories of younger grandchildren sneak up now and then--sometimes they grab my heart....

You reminded me of many hours in the Ebenezer Church basement among quilt frames, knotting quilts and listening to the elders conversations--I learned much!