Sunday, February 18, 2024

Scraps

 


At last, I made a visit to the cute little quilt shop in Latonia called Around the Corner.  It's a small shop but filled with goodies everywhere.  After looking, and looking again, I was starting to get overwhelmed and ended up getting two patterns for small zipper bags.  I do love a good bag pattern.

Then I noticed a tray of scrap bags, packaged in white.  Of course I had to get one.  Maybe even more than a good bag pattern, I love a mysterious scrap bag, especially one priced at $5.00. 

I'm rarely disappointed with a scrap bag and this one was no exception.  Someone else's scraps are always better.  I should embroider that on a sampler.

I especially like the white strips, just ready for binding something small.

Thanks to my sister for the Christmas gift certificate.  And I have enough left for another visit.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Oh those scraps are so CUTE!!!!!
I found an very very old project in the Office yesterday..50% finished.
I often wonder why I stop midstream on these things........and WHEN.
I have no idea how many YEARS this has been sitting.....needle turn applique.
which will have to wait for new glasses or I can try sewing with Reading glasses.

I think I stopped when my sewing co pilot died.....Riley- Best Dog in the World.
Been on my mind a lot lately. His ashes are going on a long walk with G's.