Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Compression

 


I never thought there would be compression socks with my name on them, but here we are.  At least they aren't ugly, and there are more colors in the package, so there's that.

This was going to be the day I painted around the last fish on the wall hanging, but then I saw one more fish hanging out that needed paint.  So, tomorrow.  Then some of those fish will get button eyes and that will be that.

You never asked, but don't get Michael's house brand of fabric paint.  Those little bottles are enticing, but you'll wish you'd bought the Tulip brand.

My church will be having a 50th anniversary celebration in October and I've been asked to do a "big" banner for that.  So far, no information about what the theme will be or how big is "big."  Time is getting short for planning and making, so I'll just have to start on my own.

And now I'm thinking that I have these lovely bottles of fabric paint, so maybe I can incorporate some paint.  That's how these things work.  And there are fifty little black buttons in the package and I only need eight.

2 comments:

Joanne S said...

Crappy paint.....sigh. there is something you can mix into it- something clear that makes it more---paint like. but I can't think of the name and I usually buy my "paint" at JoAnn's. it's the only local spot around here. Acrylic extender? I think there is a Michaels in Portland and possibly Augusta. Each is 30 miles away. Seems like 100 miles when driving it.

Diana said...

The witch in the Wizard of Oz came to mind when I saw your socks! HA! I'm sure you're the GOOD witch. <3