Friday, February 2, 2024

Paczi

 


7:30 this morning - the dreaded pulmonary function test.  And it actually wasn't as bad as I'd made it out to be.

Afterward we stopped at the Reading Road Graeter's, where the bakery is located and all the magic happens - for a Paczi donut.  Every year I like to get one before Lent and they are gone again for another year.

The story is that Paczi donuts are to be enjoyed before or on Fat Tuesday.  Graeter's has four flavors - chocolate cream, black raspberry, sweet cream cheese, and custard.  It's always the black raspberry for me.

They are big, and decadent and so, so good.

Bonus - my physical therapist said that as part of my continuing therapy I should try going into a store.  Even though that parking lot of tiny and the store is small, it felt good.  

No comments: