Thursday, February 22, 2024

Maintenance

 


My car went in for its first service this morning.  And now it's lovely and washed.  The first service is complementary, probably to show customers what a nice job they do.  Including washing the car.

That isn't my car in the picture, it's a car in the show room.  For months the show room had been empty of cars.  I guess production finally caught up.

One more thing on my list of postponed things can be crossed off.

Sitting in the show room (I like to sit there instead of in the small waiting room) I realized that in my hurrying to get out the door I'd forgotten to eat breakfast.  Never even thought of it.  It's been ten days since my last prednisone pill, and I can tell a difference in my appetite.  I'm much less apt to look for a snack between  meals and I'm not always thinking about the next meal.   

No comments: