Saturday, February 3, 2024

Banana Cookies


I can't be the only one who uses sort-of expensive ingredients like butter, pecans, and white chocolate chips because I have fifty cents worth of bananas about to go bad. 

If you want to try them, they're really good, you can find the recipe here:  https://sugarspunrun.com/banana-cookies/

I subbed pecans for walnuts and white chocolate chips for regular chocolate chips -  because that's what I had.

There may have been an adventure yesterday with the first batch.  I wasn't paying attention when I took them out of the over.  I tipped the cookie sheet just a little, the parchment paper slipped, and the cookies fell back into the oven.

I turned off the oven and let the cookies harden, and they didn't leavee too much of a mess.  And this morning I was more careful.

2 comments:

Joanne S said...

LAUGHING over here in Maine!!!!!!!!

Diana said...

And just how long do the mashed bananas in my freezer remain good for baking???? hahahaha I think there are at least 3 containers containing 3 bananas each, alas.