Friday Fill-in Time. Questions by Tonya.
1. It's time for peaches, watermelon, blueberries, tomatos, sweet corn. Yummm.
2. Elkmont in the Smokies; it's not a bad place for setting up a tent, sitting back, listening to the river, doing some hiking, going into town. Next month.
3. I must be crazy about sewing/embroidery. If I don't do it every day, I'm at least reading about it, getting ready for a new project.
4. Time with family is the best thing I have ever known. Especially birthday parties - they're the best. With white cake and candles. Aaron must love birthdays too - his eyes sparkle when he sings "happy birthday to you." He's happy to sing it every day, birthday or no.
5. My lifestyle is simply simple.
6. The last time I laughted really loudly was when I read Janet Evanovich's new book Finger 'Licken Fifteen. Her books always make me laugh. Babe.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having three days off, tomorrow my plans include going to Deveau Park with my friend Sandra - not - she broke her foot today, and Sunday I want to enjoy early August. Summer's flyin' by.
Happy Friday, everyone.