Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill-In # 132

My Friday Fill-In answers are in bold.

1. The last thing I ate was a Chipotle veggie burrito and a strawberry. It wasn't in the plan, but it was late and I was driving by. The nice thing about Chipotle at 8:30 is that there was no wait. And now I have half the burrito for lunch.

2. A serger is something I recently bought. And used, and threaded several times. I also bought a good serger book at Barnes and Noble.

3. When it rains, it makes me happy. And, since Mike's fixed my gutters, there's no water in the basement even when it pours. Thanks, Mike.

4. No one was the last person I talked to today. Because it's early and I live by myself. I'm sure there will be much conversation before the day is over and I will be looking forward to some quiet.

5. Hugs are ever so nice. I got a lovely one from Aaron last night, along with his comment about my shirt - "that's Gran B's shirt" and his doctor visit - "I don't like the shots." I just knew he'd have something to say about that.

6. I could use some extra comfort. I think everyone can.

7. And as for the weekent, tonight I'm looking forward to embroidering another pair of animals for Aaron's quilt (I have alligators, armadillos, badgers, monkeys, and beavers,) tomorrow my plans include a visit with Sandra after work, and Sunday I want to have a nice lunch after church.

Happy Friday, everyone.

No comments: