Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fairies

These Celtic fairies from Embroidery Library caught my eye. The first one is on a premade canvas bag (great sale!) Really tight quarters for embroidery and I caught my needle threader and now it's way out of wack. There may be a new one in my future. In the meantime, I will thread my needle the old fashioned way and not whine about it.

This bag is handmade, with pockets inside and a large zippered pocket on the back. The bag's made from upholstery fabric. It's much easier to embroider on a flat surface, then make the bag.

I think there are more handmade bags in my future. Not tonight, though. I'm really, really tired and plan to go to bed with my book. Hidden Riches by Nora Roberts. Perfect easy summer reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like your bags ! you do a good job, always !
Janice

Megan at CCAT said...

Connie,
These are beautiful! You're such a dedicated blogger, it's really amazing!
How are you these late summer days?
love,
megan