Friday Fill-ins. Gotta love 'em. Thanks for the questions, Tonya.
1. Running out of Diet Coke is not the end of the world, but I would be very sad. It's about the last of my no-real-food-value-but-I-love-it food vices. I'm always looking for a sale to keep my supply up.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I am being happy that I don't have to water the plants and the tree today. Yes, Bridget, I'm still watering the tree, but it doesn't look hopeful.
3. Diet Coke tastes so good. See # 1.
4. Sometimes, putting others first isn't the best idea. That's a hard lesson for me to learn, though, since I was always taught to think of others first.
5. Red River Gorge is breathtaking, really, a fabulous Kentucky treasure. I love the bumper sticker, "Lost in Red River Gorge, don't find me." Should I go camping this weekend?
6. Well, maybe there is a bigger front-yard garden in my future. Things grow so well there, there's so much sun. I'm thinking about putting a garden where the yard slopes down, then I won't have to mow the slope.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to coming home and sewing, tomorrow my plans include working and teaching a class, and Sunday I want to work on some projects - unless I go camping, hmmmm. Never made it last weekend.