You'll find my answers to the Friday Fill-ins in bold.
1. When I heard the sound of a few random firecrackers in the evenings, I knew that the 4th of July was coming. I hope everyone has a good holiday.
2. Antibiotics are the best medicine for some infections. It's hard to believe that they're relatively new. When I had a ruptured appendix a few years ago, I was so grateful for them.
3. It's late but I'm going to get this quilt finished for my work friend Lisa.
4. They're always coming out with new things, but the new interchangable dual feed foot is amazing. Nice and wide, and there's a changable quilter's guide foot for straight stitching with 1/4" markings and a stitch-in-the-ditch guide.
5. My eyes have seen the lushness of my front yard garden this morning, with plants spilling over everywhere. Tomatoes and squash soon. And the first time I've been able to get a good start of lavender.
6. I feel strongly about civility. But then, you already know that.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing Lisa's quilt, tomorrow my plans include Fourth at the Fort in Fort Thomas, and Sunday I want to sleep in - no church on this Sunday because many members are at the nearby conference in Columbus, Ohio.
Happy Friday and happy 4th, everyone.