My answers for Friday Fillins are in bold.
1. Salad and whole wheat bread make a quick and easy dinner. Last night I waited too long for dinner to even want that, so I had a veggie burger.
2. Lancaster Brides by Wanda Brunstetter is the book I'm reading right now. Easy reading, slightly fluffy, four stories about Amish women. For the book I pick up and glance at, Creative Embellishments by Sherrill Kahn.
3. July brings back memories of family reunions, my dad's family coming from Indiana and the whole family of five siblings and their families getting together. Lots of older cousins to play with, homemade ice cream, happy adults.
4, It was obvious from the start that the bill for security for Michael Jackson's funeral would be enormous.
5, They say if you tell your dreams they'll never come true? I don't know what they say about that. Hope it's that they don't come true - night before last I dreamed that cats kept getting into my house and I had to keep tossing them out. And some of them weren't happy about it. I also dreamed that the trash truck came very early and I didn't have my trash out. Apparently there are unwanted things in my life that I need to get rid of.
6. I always need time to think it over. There are two extremes on the continuium - there are those people who want the decision to be made, not stopping to consider the options, they just want the decision made so they can move on. And there are those people who feel like they need more and more information so they can make a good choice and they can drag it on and on. You can really see this in teams. I fall on the second side, and fairly close to the end at that. Sometimes someone just has to say, "You just need to make up your mind."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to time with Nora and Aaron, tomorrow my plans include not sure, I may just go camping, it's been a heck of a week, and Sunday I want to just relax.
Happy Friday, everyone.