Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Fill-In # 144

Friday, and the morning is rainy. Here are my Friday Fill-Ins. Answers are in bold.

1. I have a history of procrastination. Not necessarily because I'm putting things off, more often because I'm thinking about how to proceed with something I'm unfamiliar with. Eventually even I get tired of processing information and just want it done.

2. How to achieve balance in all things is something I wish I knew.

3. I'm eating (or recently ate) nothing yet, although I'm drinking Diet Coke (are you surprised.?) Last night I had a quesadilla with a spinach tortilla and some kind of white cheese from my refrigerator and black olives. Come to think of it, there's one piece left. . .

4. I tend to eat junk food when I'm on the road. Good thing I'm not on the road all that often.

5. So that's it, that's all the natural/light beige linen Hancock had on three bolts last night, and I got all three pieces. I got to realizing it may not be available during the winter months. It was only about eight yards total and it was half off.

6. A little of something is better than nothing! I don't subscribe to the theory that a little of something (love, dessert, good times, etc.) will just make you realize how much you want it so it's better to ignore it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm planning to do something relaxing (since I'm not working this weekend I'm thinking of it as kind of a retreat weekend,) tomorrow my plans include going to the Art Museum for Family Day, and Sunday I want to have all my work samples finished. And some time this weekend, I want to lay out another garden space for next year.

Happy Friday, everyone.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

My mom sometimes has difficult finding particular fabrics at particular times. It's even worse when, this past summer, she needed fleece. They don't sell fleece in July! :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!