Friday Fill-Ins are below - answers are in bold. If you have a blog, try them out.
1. Sweet dreams - I love them. Enjoy remembering them the next day. I wish I knew more about dreaming.
2. It's fun to have treats made especially for me (since I'm the one who ends up with them.) California rolls for dinner, Greater's strawberry sorbet, some kind of snack mix from the bins at the Fresh Market. Hmmmmm, my treats are all food related.
3. Silliness is something I don't do often now but remember doing as a child. Sticking my nose in the jar of freshly ground horseradish, eating snow, loving those kid jokes.
4. I'm going to decorate a little more this Halloween. I enjoy seeing houses with flashing pumpkins, autumn flags, even those blow-up yard decorations. I won't have any of those, but I do want more pumpkins, more mums, some pansies.
5. Outstanding or not, I like pizza. And there's a new pizza restaurant downtown that I want to try. But for lunch in a pinch, I get a frozen pizza at the dollar store and I like that too. For really good pizza, there's nothing like LaRosa's and Dewey's.
6. Some good sleep and maybe sweet dreams (see # 1) is what I want right now! When I was a young mother I never got enough sleep. Now I'm a live-alone grandmother and I still never get enough sleep. There is always something I want to do before bedtime or before work in the morning. And I really wouldn't want it any other way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe picking up a small pizza at that new pizza restaurant, tomorrow my plans include working then starting Nora's Halloween costume, and Sunday I want to watch those cardiac Bengals again. Bad as last Sunday was, I didn't learn my lesson. Every Sunday, there's fresh hope.
Happy Friday, everyone.