Thursday, March 20, 2008

Artist Trading Card Workshop

Today's postcard (three-dimensional bobbin work - it's better in person)

Happy spring, everyone.


Last month I was disappointed when snow cancelled the Artist Trading Card workshop at Crone Cottage in Bellevue, but tonight was worth the wait. There were all kinds of luscious things to play with -


and nice people to meet, too.


I'd never made an ATC before, and it was good times.

Here's a quick update on my March TIF challenge. Last week it just wasn't working, but I stitched down most of the bright pink twirled ribbons, and I'm happy now, ready to go forward.







1 comment:

Jane said...

Have a nice Easter Connie... Thanks for sharing your photos, the Shark must have been a surprise. Good eye to capture it! Looks like you had a good time with your ATC group in Bellevue... glad you had fun!!!