Friday, March 14, 2008

March Challenge Update

Today's postcard

March is half gone, but my Take It Further Challenge quilt isn't anywhere near half done. I've fused my gauzy fabrics to a piece of interfacing and just today added the sheer ribbon and string of pearls. I'm going somewhere with this, I just don't know where yet.

The challenge subject is paying attention to the details - the small things that become emblematic for something big.

And now, for those of you who faithfully read the personal and quilt blogs but who really want to see the Nora and Aaron pictures, here you go.

Nora was laying with her head on my leg in this picture - the picture is upside down, but Blogger flipped it and I like it this way -


and Aaron, tired little guy, was in front of us, watching his sister.


Here's another one of Aaron - I'll have to do a collage of the exersaucer pictures when he moves on, or rather walks away.






No comments: