Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow Again

Today's postcard

Snow again today. I feel generally sluggish and am having a hard time getting motivated. I worked on my little squares quilt and it's finished except for the binding. Surely I can finish it tomorrow, and maybe my Take It Further Challenge quilt, too. There's just not that much to do with either.

I got my first lesson for a Mixed Media Surface class that I signed up for on joggles.com. I've been admiring those beautiful handmade journals and sketchbooks but just didn't have any idea where to start. In the first lesson we'll be working on both.

Nora and Aaron were here this afternoon. Steph and Mike think that if I had insulation stapled to the basement ceiling it would help keep out the cold that circulates around the floor. It's worth a try.






No comments: