Monday, March 14, 2011

You Just Never Know


Sometimes you just never know how things might unfold.
.
Number one: I picked out the paint swatch which is propped up against the comforter. It's been tucked inside my bedroom light switch for months now, just waiting for the right paint time.
.
Number two: Sarah and Winnie gave me the awesomely pink comforter for Christmas. Which I love.
.
Number three: the wall hanging quilt top I made in the Kathy Loomis workshop yesterday and finished piecing this morning. I never planned for any matching. The only reason I chose the greens was because the fabric selection was limited. We were supposed to have a light, medium, and dark. I chose the two greens and the purple for dark.
.
We all put slices of our fabrics in a pile and picked out pieces for neutral (gray for me) and accent (that lovely pink) that other people had brought. No preplanning what so ever, but my bedroom is going to look pretty darn wonderful.

No comments: