Friday, October 22, 2010

Play Area

I almost never go to the mall, but this week, I've been to two. This by itself doesn't mean that the economy is better because I spent $2.60 at Bath and Body Works, but last night I met Steph and the kids at the play area at Eastgate Mall.

It was fun to see how their gymnastic skills had improved, especially Nora's. She reminds me of a little gazelle.

By the end of the evening, there were few kids there and they could speed around the area. Aaron laughed and laughed. Surely only kids can laugh and run full speed at the same time.



Who knew that Aunt Annie's has a cup of little pretzel pieces, absolutely delicious. I go by Aunt Annie's on my way home from work, good thing I'm driving a coworker who probably wouldn't want to stop. I'm always a little envious when he walks in his door, I asked him once if dinner was ready when he came home and he said, yes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these pics.Glad to see Nora is well! Doesn'look as if Aaron has been sick, glad to know that too !
I was there once with Nora,while she played, so Steph could go on shopping. Been some time ago, she had a good time ! It is nice there !
Janice