Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-In # 161

Here are Friday Fill-Ins. Answers are in bold. And if you have a blog, try them out and let me know so I can come read yours.

1. Wouldn't it be easy to just walk out the door with a light sweater? Wouldn't it be fun to hear the fireworks when the Reds win? January's almost over. Spring is coming.

2. This year's Super Bowl is going to be better than ever! And maybe one day the Bengals will be there. Sigh.

3. I love the taste of potato chips. I never buy them, except for the occasional bag of Baked Lays, but if there is a bowl in front of me I always go for them. Especially the ruffled kind.

4. There's a Norfolk Island Pine in the living room. I got it for Sarah for Christmas but there wasn't room in the car when she packed to go back. I'm trying to find a saucer for the bottom of it, but it's January and these things are hard to find, so I stuck it in a Barnes and Noble bag. And no, I didn't buy a huge bag of books but I did buy some calendars.

5. The first thing we're going to do is make a plan. I was reminded this week of my friend Jessica's words, "Hope is not a plan." Followed by, "We need to make a binder." Good memories, Jess.

6. My kitchen faucet still goes drip, drip, drip, despite having Mike and Sarah and someone else take it apart. It wasn't a cheap faucet, either. It takes the little cartridges and those have been replaced but it still drips. Recently, though, the dripping has slowed down. Maybe the dripping will disappear as mysteriously as it started.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to putting together Aaron's quilt top, tomorrow my plans include working, then adding the leaves to Helen's quilt, and Sunday I want to make something really good to take to Journey Group.

Happy Friday, everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great fill-in! A tree in your living room has to be the most unique fill-in answer this week.