Sunday, January 10, 2010

Home

Dakota design - enlarged but not resized.

I had a meeting at my house tonight, which meant cleaning this afternoon. Sort of. Steph was going to the Aquarium with the kids and I couldn't resist meeting them there. Then I came home and cleaned and picked up just enough and read the material I needed to - just enough. And all was well.
I made potato soup and had Panera bread. The others brought quiche, corn casserole, and cranberry nut bread. Just right. I love when people bring things and everything comes together.
I have to admit that it is nice to have the house looking neat. Downstairs. Upstairs, the studio is far from reputable. Lots of make tomorrow since Tuesday night is seminar night at work and I have several projects to work on.
Everyone's talking about warmer temps tomorrow, maybe 37 degrees. I'll probably take the truck to the car wash, especially since I'll be picking up someone for quilt guild tomorrow night. I really need to vacuum, but I'm not sure it's going to be that warm.
Tomorrow's Monday so I'll go to the thrift shop too, to see if I'll get lucky enough to find a wool sweater for felting for 50 cents. It's been weeks since I've been there . . . you never know.

No comments: