Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Fill-In # 160

I've skipped a week or two, and it's fun to be doing Friday Fill-Ins again. Answers are in bold.

1. You have a chance to make change happen. Personal change, environmental change, political change. Scary, easier to sit on the couch, but you have that chance.

2. I'm making corn pudding and baked sweet potatoes right now. I did try to get a veggie burrito at the new Chipotle near here, but there were no parking places and the line was long. There was supposed to be a Panera in the same location but they backed out. Definitely not enough parking places in the plan.

3. There is a trip to IKEA coming up. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe Monday.

4. We can play now and pay later. Nothing wrong with play (or dessert) first. Can you say "P personality type?"

5. It's time to get back to work on Helen's quilt. Start with a secondary mountain behind the highest one. Lavender organza and thread painting.

6. Weekend plans are up in the air but it's going to be a good one. Can't remember the last time I had a three-day weekend, except for Christmas. Having Thursday off is nice but having Saturday off is better!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner, grocery shopping, and starting a James Patterson book Alex Cross' Trial, tomorrow my plans include an early movie or a trip to IKEA, and Sunday I want to finish the hooded baby blanket I have cut out.

Happy Friday, everyone.

No comments: