Tuesday, November 3, 2015

That Turkey


The turkey quilt.  An Anita Goodesign in the hoop project.  Sort of like the paint by number that I enjoyed as a kid.

As I recall, it took quite awhile to do all those hoopings, but it was so fun to do.  

I got up early this morning and went out to vote for our new governor and a few other selections.  There were four poll workers, no voters except for me.  I was voter # 20.

Yesterday was an all-day annual work event at a nice hotel.  I had such a good time and the day flew by.  I enjoy seeing the employees from the other stores and hearing about new techniques and notions.  Today, I'll be in the store, and I'm looking forward to that too.

At the end of the day, my bosses took us out to eat and it was lovely to have a glass of wine and just sit still and enjoy a meal.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

What does "in the hoop" mean?