The end of the week is here, time for Friday Fill-Ins. If you haven't tried them for your blog, check them out.
1. He was a really good boy when I visited a couple of nights ago. Funny thing is - he used to look out the window at my truck and say, "Gran B's truck." Now that he's had a ride in it, he looks out the window and says, "My truck." Talkin' about my grandguy, of course.
2. The last weeks of summer is what I look forward to most this time of year. Yummy garden produce, flowers, warm weather - it all starts to get really precious as the days get shorter.
3. My best friend - actually, I don't have just one best friend but I'm blessed with many friends.
4. Of course I'm going to be honest with you. But don't ask anything too hard.
5. Appearances can be the way things really are. Or, not.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was my little grandgirl. Sweet, sweet, sweet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm planning to stop by at Carrye's and give her my quilt to take to Berea, tomorrow my plans include lots of quilting, and Sunday I want to walk over the Purple People Bridge. Want to come, Nora?
Happy Friday, everyone.