Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill-In # 138

What a pretty Friday morning - and time for Friday Fill-Ins. Answers are in bold.

1. Sitting here sewing, I remember, I remember, when sitting down to sew a project meant one needle and one foot and probably one spool of thread. When did it get so complicated? I'm not complaining, though, I love it all.

2. Dear President Obama, I want you to know that I hope your health care plan passes.

3. Is that my cutting table, completely covered with a new cutting mat?! What luxury! Thanks, Steph, for picking it up for me when it was on sale.

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of numbing out with a senseless book. There are so many really good things to read.

5. I'm saving a bar of dark chocolate just for you, my sister, because I know you love it.

6. If I made a birthday list, my facebook friends would definitely be on it. Come to think of it, I need to set that up.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Sarah and Winnie walking in the door some time late, tomorrow my plans include working, then going to the movie on Fountain Square, and Sunday I want to move an ugly piece of furniture downstairs. Are you up for it, everyone?

Happy Friday, everybody.

No comments: