Friday, April 12, 2024

Remembering This Building

 


My view waiting for the doctor at one of my follow-up visits this morning.

I thought the building seemed a bit familiar and then I remembered going there for a Covid test fairly early on during the pandemic, back in the scary time  People needing a required test for whatever reason were directed one way and people who were testing because they felt sick were directed a different way.

I wasn't feeling sick so I was directed with the many people waiting for required tests.   Mine was prior to a pulmonary function test.  No one wants to be giving the test in a small room with Covid-positive people breathing heavily.

I'd forgotten the strange way the parking garage works.  On entry I got a ticket with a mag strip and in the office I got a second one.  After putting in the first ticket the machine showed that I owed $7.00.  When I put in the second the screen told me to have a good day, the gate lifted, and I went on my way.


No comments: