Saturday, April 6, 2024

Hearts

 


Ages ago, like many years ago, I purchased a package of die-cut hearts.  Several times I've looked at them and wondered if I should even keep them.  I must have originally thought I'd use them for applique but of course I never did.

Now I have a use for them, and you'll see that tomorrow.  For today, I fused Wonder Under on the backs of the hearts, along with a piece of red ribbon.  And then fused a second heart on the back.  Very easy.  The only thing that took any time at all was cutting the Wonder Under to heart size.

I feel like the Universe spoke to me twenty years ago and said, "Buy those hearts, you like them."  And later said, "Keep those hearts, you like them."

And finally this week the Universe said, "It's time for those hearts, and you know just where they are."

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I love the red hearts......I might have to do something like this...but appliqué and each a different shaped heart. A fine idea- thank you!